Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What If

What if you had one chance to do something? What if everything in your life depended on a single decision you had to make? I mean after all you do only get one chance in life to take every opportunity that comes your way and run with it.

I thought about this general idea a lot today, and I have made some reevaluations of my life goals. I realized I don't need to be the center of attention, I don't need or necessarily want my name to be known across the world, I just want to do something that makes me happy and makes me feel like I made the most out of my life.

That being said, If you had one chance to do anything you wanted with your life, no matter the pay or the commute or any of the other add-ons, what would truly make you feel passionate and dedicated to something you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment