Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Morning Glory


If you're in the mood for an uplifting, inspirational movie, with maybe just a tad of chick flick comedy sprinkled in, you will absolutely be IN LOVE with Morning Glory

Morning Glory is a movie about a television producer who helps a morning show turn their ratings around and, for the most part, realizes what's important to her in her life.

The movie has been on my Netflix suggestions for a few weeks now and for some odd reason, I just never had the urge to view it. I can officially say that I have laughed, cried, smiled, and overall have been inspired so much after watching Morning Glory and if you have the time, I would highly recommend it to everyone...well maybe mostly women but hey, nobody said men can't like chick flicks too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment